|Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
My Client is looking for a Trainee Contracts Negotiator to join them Gloucester site. My Client provides systems engineering, software development, training solutions and complex program management for global security, civil and commercial markets. Simply stated, thier mission is to be the world's leading global security and aerospace company.
Week 1 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm. Fri 8.30am - 4pm
Week 2 Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.30pm Fri day off
Lunch break 30 mins each day
Specific Job Description
As part of the Rotary & Mission Systems (RMS) UK Cyber Solutions commercial team, the postholder will be responsible for administration of IT Development & Services contracts together with supporting the Commercial Manager in bidding into Crown Service & MoD Framework Contracts and their subsequent task orders. Contracts are typically of a high value with critical schedules involving levels of complexity and contract change activity. The post holder will support the Commercial Manager in negotiating and make binding decisions on behalf of the company, subject to appropriate approvals, and supports the commercial interface with customers, suppliers and internal organisations on assigned programmes.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Administer straight forward acquisitions and requisitions:
Have a basic knowledge of the types of Contracts and a thorough commercial knowledge and understanding of assigned programmes
- Ensures Terms and Conditions are being adhered to
- Liaison with internal organisations, customers and suppliers in support of above at working level
- Organise and maintain contract files
- Ensure timeliness of all contract actions including document reviews, contract summaries and contract close out in a complete and timely manner
- Keep leads, team leads and/or managers appraised of current issues and their mitigation/resolution.
- Undertake straight forward source selection in support of the above:
Request For Quotes (RFQ) / Invitation To Tenders (ITT)
- Supplier identification
- Vetting of responses
- Make recommendations to lead, team lead or manager (as appropriate) in regards to the outcome of the selection process, including identification of any risks or alternatives associated with the selection.
- Carry out basic negotiations in support of the above:
Basic negotiations completed in a reasonable time
- Assist in the preparation of negotiation plan for more complex negotiations
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC)
Click apply now to be considered!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.