|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £18 - £23 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 30 days ago|
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Rate: £18 - £23 Per Hour
Working Hours: 37.5 Hours a Week
Period: Initial 12 Months
Key Skills: R&D, Induction, Onboarding, Training, New Starter, Meetings, Stock, Development, TNA, Audit, Planning, LMS, Organisation, Co-ordination, Relationship Management, Medical
A Training Coordinator is required to join my client in playing a key role in supporting the onboarding & induction processes for my client.
Working from site, my client is looking to onboard an experienced Training Coordinator. The position will be required to play a key role in supporting managers to assure compliance training for all team members. A truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as the Training Coordinator?
- Support in the induction & onboarding process for the company
- Support Organisational change
- Hold site induction tours
- Preparation of induction documentation
- Creation of cos effective training & development programmes
- Identification of training GAPs & resolve accordingly
- Carry out Training Needs Analysis & specify external training content
- Determine mandatory training for new & existing associates
- Creation of rosters for training events
- Monitor, review & approve required updates to courses, procedures or program requirements
- Identification of ways of continuous improvements of training delivery
What are we looking for in our next Training Coordinator?
- A post graduate degree in a STEM Discipline
- Prior experience in the induction of New Employees
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to adapt style & approach
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Training Management, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!