|Location: Glasgow||Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jack Pleon||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Training Digital Transformation Lead
What the role entails:
The role is at the centre of my clients efforts to transform the Trident Engineering Support Trainer into a blended, immersive learning experience providing a unique capability to generate and maintain program SQEP both locally and remotely. The successful candidate will develop DSAT compliant training utilising a blend of eLearning, classroom and virtual training lesson plans for delivery to both internal and external customers. The successful individual will be the point of contract for the delivery of the project and will be expected to liaise with both MoD customers and US customers on a regular basis.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Write detailed specifications, detailed content and outlines
- Liaise with subject matter experts to produce high quality eLearning scripts.
- Develop innovative and engaging course content
- Design instructor led training materials
- Clearly communicate requirements to multimedia and VR developers
- Project manage TEST transformation
- Liaise with MoD and US stakeholders to ensure program requirements are being met
- Proven experience in developing training materials.
- Proven experience in the design and development of eLearning scripts.
- Practical knowledge of instructional design process and adult learning theory.
- Experience in developing instructor led training.
- Experience or knowledge of VR / AR technology
- Experience of developing Defence Systems Approach to Training compliant training materials.
- Experience of developing VR/AR training solutions.
- Knowledge of the PSA and how it impacts UK training documentation.
- Experience in training environments and SWS equipment.
- Capable of building and maintaining customer relationships and debating technical issues with both Customer and Accreditor.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Training Digital Transformation Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.