|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Job Title: Training Solutions Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Package
Key Skills: Training Needs Analysis, TNA, DSAT, SME, Naval, Maritime, Training, Engineering, Defence
An experienced Training Solutions Engineer is required to join my client to be part of the team designing and delivering Naval Training Solutions within the Maritime Services domain, developing and updating training for current customers in the UK and oversees. You will conduct Training Needs Analysis and Instructional Design tasks during the development & support phases.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Training Solutions Engineer?
- Provision of leadership and technical guidance to and support experiential learning via TNA and Instructional Design
- Undertake and support Solution integration & acceptance activities
- Develop and maintain customer and stakeholder relations
- Provide training related SME to technical and engineering authorities
- Support of training planning activities through the provision of SME advice and guidance
What are we looking for in our next Training Solutions Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Possess extensive experience working within a training team compromised of training specialists within the Defence Industry sector
- Possess a Defence Systems Approach Training (DSAT) & Training Needs Analysis course
- Has extensive knowledge and experience of the successful application of the Defence Systems Approach Training (DSAT) including DSAT Quality Management Standards.
- Possess a sound understanding of then Naval/Maritime training domain
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Training Solutions Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Training Solutions Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Current Security Clearance (SC) or eligibity to gain is required to start this opportunity!