|Location: Guildford, Surrey||Salary: £23 - £24 per hour|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Stalla Xystra||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Gold Group have a fantastic 12 month contract opportunity for a Treasury Reporting Analyst to join our client a leading Life Sciences firm based in Guildford. The hourly contract rate for this opportunity is £24.
Please note this role will be relocating to Reading in 6 months time.
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible in assisting the senior treasury analyst with;
- Analysis and reporting of all cash flow and working capital (related to all UK and Ireland entities)
- Management of treasury related SOX operations
- Forex budgeting and reporting.
- SOX/GPS Controls and Processes
- Post qualified, ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Management experience
- Have the ability to drive & maintain a working environment that encourages high performance whilst offering guidance to the members of your team
- Recent experience and knowledge of IFRS
- Experience in dealing with complex statutory accounts & consolidations
This is a urgent contract opportunity with the potential to progress within the business. This is a great opportunity to join a Global leader in their field. Please do not hesitate to apply if you are interested and for more information please call Stalla on 01342 330581.