|Location: South East England, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oliver White|
Urology Regional Sales Manager - Medical Devices - South East
The Regional Sales Manager's role is to promote my medical device client within their focused departments in the secondary care environment. Promotion and relationship building will lead to increased sales within the specific territory.
Increase sales of Urology products in line with sales targets set by the company. This will be conducted through cold calling, planned meetings and set conferences. You should be adept in all areas of finding business.
* Build and develop strong business relationships with key decision makers in the public and private healthcare services.
* Learn product and therapy area knowledge to a level of expertise where you can provide speciality support to the customer
* Implement clinical trials using the relevant documentation and provide feedback
* Lead supportive promotional and educational seminars to customers in the clinical field
* To report all key activities on a weekly basis
* Develop and maintain a dynamic business plan.
* Think through new strategies and ideas to develop the business. You're responsible for working through challenges in a pro-active and enthusiastic manner. You are encouraged to think of innovative ways of developing your business.
You will need to Be / Have
* Confident in analysing sales figures
* Previous Urology medical device or single use product sales experience
* 2 years minimum sales experience within the NHS
* Hard working, tenacious, dynamic and strong character
* Clinical certification is preferred but not mandatory
* Occasionally you may need to work evenings/weekend to cover exhibition and conference duties
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.