|Location: Dundee, Scotland||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Utilities Team Leader
Dundee, Aberdeen, Falkirk, Glasgow
Utilities Team Leader needed for a construction, Services and Property group located all over the UK. My client is after someone that experience within supervising and working as a team leader.
The successful Utilities Team Leader will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* £35,000 - £40,000 salary
* 7.5% Pension Plan
* Two share scheme options
* 21(+9) days annual leave
* Discounts at over 800 retailers
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Utilities Team Leader will include:
* Lead the team on site in the installation and replacement of Gas Mains and / or Services.
* Ensure that work is completed with full regard to H&S requirements, company policies and client expectations.
* Ensure all work on the public highway is carried out with full regard to NRSWA regulations.
* Complete all paperwork and documentation as required.
* Actively promote Health and Safety in the workplace, setting a good example to other employees and ensuring awareness of and compliance with general Health and Safety responsibilities as set out in the Health and Safety Management System.
* Perform other duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
What you need to be the successful Utilities Team Leader:
In order to be the successful Utilities Team Leader and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* EUSR S.C.O. 1,2,4,5,
* EUSR Utility SHEA (Gas)
* EUSR Safe Digging
* Street works Operative (City & Guilds 6156)
* NVQ 2 - NCO (Gas) Service Laying
* NVQ 2 - NCO (Gas) Main Laying
* CSCS Card
* Full Drivers Licence
(Even if you only hold a selection of the qualifications please still apply as my client can offer training if your tickets have expired)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Utilities Team Leader to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!