|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 26 days ago|
UX Designer | Tech Start-Up | City of London | £40,000 - £50,000 | Permanent
My client, a tech start-up located in London City, is seeking a UX Designer for a permanent position paying £40,000 -£50,000 pa.
This UX role will work as part of a cross-functional product development team to create a UX (user experience) that realises the company's strategic vision. The UX Designer will work across a variety of products and platforms including iOS and Android mobile apps, web and software projects.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Embed a user-centred design approach into the product development process.
- Work with the team to design and execute research activities aimed at validating or dismissing user/market assumptions.
- Work with the product and leadership team to create a coherent and consistent UX framework that will accommodate a rapidly scaling product suite spanning B2B and B2C web and mobile applications.
- Leverage customer feedback, user testing, analytics, customer interviews, diary studies, card sorting and other tools to inform product discovery and improvement to existing services.
Ideal candidates will display:
- At least 5 years' experience in UX research and design.
- Comfortable working as part of an Agile, Kanban or Scrum process.
- Solid experience of working on iOS and Android mobile apps, web and software projects.
- Experience of devising, implementing and facilitating UX research activities through a user-centred design process.
- Proven track-record of using an array of user research methods, including surveys, interviews, workshops and data analysis, and a deep understanding about when each method is appropriate.
- Excellent rapid sketching and prototyping skills, as well as the ability to produce fully featured prototypes in Axure, or similar.
- Strong ability with a wide range of UX tools such as Sketch, Invision, Axure and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A UX evangelist skilled in articulating complex design methodologies to ensure buy-in from stakeholders and the rest of the team.