|Location: London, England||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Paine|
UX Designer - Healthcare
My client is an International Healthcare Digital Advertising Agency that is looking for a UX Designer to join their team.
The UX Designers role will be responsible for conducting and receiving user research, interviews, surveys etc, and translate them into sitemaps, prototypes and wireframes. You will be working across multi-channel websites, mobile apps and digital product solutions.
Main responsibilities of the UX Designer:
- Translate concepts into wireframes that lead to intuitive user experience;
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journals and stories for a range of devices;
- Produce stunning UI designs for the client and internal projects;
- Identify issues with designs and devise solutions;
- Work on new business pitches with the team;
- Take part in client meetings while advising on best design practice.
Key Skills and Experience Required for the UX Designer:
- Must have 3 or more years as a UX Designer;
- An expert in UX and/or UI design software: Azure, UXPin, Balsamiq and Adobe CC Suite;
- Great experience in UX Design with the understanding of mobile-first and responsive design;
- Passionate about UX and all other areas of design.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional UX Designer, then this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!