|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Medical Devices, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alii Thorogood|
UX/ User Experience Designer
UX/ User Experience Designer needed for a multinational device manufacturing organization based in Crawley who are looking to employ an experienced UX Designer or User Experience Designer with an in-depth knowledge of solution development and User-Centred Design principles.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the UX/ User Experience Designer will include:
- Help drive product direction based on field research and functional requirements.
- Define user scenarios and design themes.
- Generate mockups including wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Generate components of the Design System.
- Help develop and apply innovative new design concepts to products.
- Work closely with scrum teams to deliver the product.
- Facilitate project communication across a multi-disciplinary team in all phases of the project.
- Design software solutions for products within the UX discipline
- Work with delivery scrum teams to ensure that solutions follow correct designs and deliver the intended UE/UX
- Participate positively and actively in the team and in the technical community, sharing expertise and collaborating with colleagues across the business to deliver excellent products
- Follow industry developments and innovation and contribute insight and expertise
- To deliver good quality solutions in a timely manner according to agreed project plans and Agile stories, adhering to architectural directives and guidelines and industry best practice.
- To work on own initiative to keep project work on schedule and at good quality, requesting help when it is needed from team members and senior technical and management staff
- To be a positive and engaged team member, advising and collaborating with colleagues to make solutions as good as possible
- Keep skills and knowledge up to date with self-learning as well as attending courses
What you need to be the successful UX/ User Experience Designer:
In order to be the successful UX/ User Experience Designer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- An outstanding portfolio of design work with deep examples in enterprise-grade design, showcasing originality and attention to detail across a range of projects and form factors.
- Proven ability to break down process flows and analyze complex interactions and roles within a business system
- Strong sense of aesthetics and a clear design point of view;
- Understanding of enterprise-grade design system
- Ability to understand and articulate the value that user-centered design brings to business;
- Experience with grid systems, style guides, and typography for mobile or web;
- Understanding of User-Centered Design principles;
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking ability;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team;
- Fluency in the key wireframing and design tools (Adobe CC, Balsamiq, Sketch, Figma, etc).
- A good understanding of Web-based UI solutions and concepts of Composable UI
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a UX Designer or User Experience Designer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.