|Location: West End, London||Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: William Church||Job Published: 11 days ago|
UX Developer / UI Developer
UX Developer / UI Developer needed for a world renown global security and defence organisation based in London. Our client is looking to employ a UX Developer / UI Developer with proven experience in complex environments. The successful candidate will be maintaining software quality standards across a small group of projects. As well as Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle, including product ideation and definition, UI design and user research and testing. In these processes you will have to Communicate effectively with the User Experience design and research team.
Our client is seeking a talented User Experience Developer to join their team in London, working within a rapidly growing environment. As part of a growing portfolio of work, the successful candidate will provide their expertise across a number of new and in-flight projects. Our client is a leading global security company providing innovative systems and products to customers worldwide.
This opportunity is with a world leading organisation that offers a competitive salary and progression based on merit, as well as, an inviting benefits package that includes:
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- Private medical insurance
What you need to be the successful UX Developer / UI Developer:
In order to be the successful UX Developer / UI Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally be the following:
- Highly talented UX Developer / UI developer with proven experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Well versed in design research, user experience design processes and methodology
- An understanding of how to create engaging user experiences and user flows across all the platforms
- Be comfortable designing applications and product experiences from either conceptual stages or as an iteration on existing platforms
- Must have demonstrated team skills and ability to work closely with customers
- A good listener with strong communication skills
- A portfolio showing experience with UX/UI design across responsive web design, mobile applications, CRM programmes, digital campaigns and social media programmes
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a UX Developer / UI Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!