|Location: Kassel, Hessen||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Flights, Accommodation, T&S Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
V&V Systems Manager
V&V Systems Manager needed for a Defence project based in Germany near Frankfurt. My client is looking to employ an experienced V&V Systems Manager with an in-depth knowledge of Mechanical Systems and strong experience with the Verification and Validation stages of the systems lifecycle.
The successful V&V Systems Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
* Flights and accommodation paid for by the client
* 9 day working fortnight
* Daily Travel & subsistence package
* 23 day's holidays + Bank holidays
* Group Life cover
* Pension Plan
* The chance to work abroad
What the role entails: To drive, plan and coordinate the overall verification and validation of the project vehicle system.
Some of the main duties of the V&V Systems Manager will include:
* To plan and coordinate the verification and validation (V&V) of the project vehicle system against configured and contracted Systems Requirements
* To create and maintain the overall project V&V plan
* To coordinate, plan, execute and analyse the results of physical tests in accordance with the V&V plan, including instrumentation and data capture
* To document and report the results of physical testing as evidence of compliance against contracted requirements
* Secure and efficient management of V&V data
* Holding and documenting root cause analysis of V&V issues and identifying effective engineering solutions
* Ensure team members adhere to company procedures
* Liaison with all Project team members
What you need to be the successful V&V Systems Manager:
* Experience of system design, function, evaluation and analysis including automotive systems, hydraulic systems and structures.
* Verification of platform requirements through physical trials activity.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Use of MS Project
* Good communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels including suppliers and customers.
* Generally, computer literate and able to adapt to different software
* Good report writing and project information recording
* Able to produce system/product verification plans and procedures to allow detailed integration and verification testing of the developed system/product
* Vehicle testing using data logging and other instrumentation.
* Facilitation of structured root cause analysis techniques in multidisciplinary teams
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a V&V Systems Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!