|Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Electronics||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ben Abbott||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Validation & Verification Engineer
Validation & Verification Engineer needed for a multinational Electronics organisation based in Milton Keynes. Our client is looking to employ an experienced Validation & Verification Engineer with an in-depth knowledge organising, directing and performing verification and validation testing of products that have been designed by the company. Other key skills that our client is looking for is testing and test plan experience.
The successful Validation & Verification Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Competitive salary
* 23 day's holiday
* Staff bonus Scheme
* Pension Scheme
* Life insurance
* Income Protection Cover
* And many more!!!!!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Validation & Verification Engineer will include:
* Liaising with product design engineers to understand and facilitate the necessary testing to verify performance criteria.
* Monitor and maintain suitable standards of validation and verification, including quality of presented results and adherence to procedures/work instructions.
* Complete statistical analysis of results
* Provide first line support of the test systems in use by other personnel
* Ability to multi-task whilst maintaining a professional approach to tasks at hand.
* Create test plans and schedules for verification, validation and production testing
* Provide input into the definition and design of templates for the presentation of results
* Preparation of devices under test (DUTs) and fixtures relating to testing.
* Setup and execution of tests in accordance with the plan and individual test work instructions.
* Review of current test standards to ensure we are delivering the highest quality products.
* Support of other departments.
What you need to be the successful Validation & Verification Engineer:
In order to be the successful Validation & Verification Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Experience in a test/test design environment is beneficial.
* Formal qualification equivalent to UK degree level in electronics or related discipline. Candidates with equivalent experience may be considered.
* Have a methodical structured approach to time management and task execution and be able to work to structured plans with tight timescales.
* Coding experience
* PCB design and layout skills.
* Experience of Environmental tests.
* Statistical Analysis experience
* IT literate including familiarity with MS office software. Knowledge of Excel macros and/or VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) is advantageous.
* Ability to work in a team effectively while being self-motivated.
* Be a proactive and good communicator to drive projects and tasks to timely completion.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Validation & Verification Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!