|Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Ben's|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Validation and Verification Technician
I have a great opportunity for a Validation and Verification Technician to join a Global electronics company based in Milton Keynes. Ideally, they are looking for someone with a strong electronics background in industries such as computing, communications, automotive, industrial or medical markets. The company is looking to break into new industry sectors with their products and have some really exciting projects on the horizon. They champion internal promotions which can be seen in the staff retention, 55% of their staff have been working for the company 10 years + and the majority started as junior members of the team. They offer opportunities in the UK and Internationally.
The successful Validation and Verification Technician will want to work for my client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Staff Bonus Scheme
* 23 days holidays (increase to 26 after a period of time)
* Pension Scheme
* Life Insurance (4 x employees salary)
* Income Protection Cover
* Career Progression
* Subsidise food each day (we pay up £1.20 per day towards food bought from a catering van which comes to our site every day)
* Employee appreciation day - celebrated in August
Some of the main duties of the Validation and Verification Technician will include:
* Preparation of devices under test (DUTs) for manual and automated testing.
* Design and preparation of electro-mechanical fixtures for DVT, environmental, HALT and HAST testing.
* Setup and execution of validation and verification tests in accordance with the Test Plan and individual test work instructions.
* Preparation of results and reports as required.
* Maintain suitable standards of validation and verification, including quality and accuracy of presented results and adherence to procedures/work instructions.
* Accurately inform the team of any issues found during test in a professional manner.
* Have the ability to multi-task whilst maintaining a professional approach to the tasks at hand.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
* Formal qualification equivalent to HND level in electronics or related discipline. Candidates with equivalent experience may be considered.
* Have a methodical and structured approach to time management and task execution and be able to work to plans with challenging timescales.
* IT literate including familiarity with MS office software.
* Ability to work in a team effectively whilst being self-motivated.
* Be a proactive and good communicator.
* Industrial experience in the validation and verification of electronic components.
* PCB design and layout skills would be beneficial.
* Mechanical Design/Modelling skills would be beneficial.
* Organised and able to structure work; such that multiple tasks can be completed concurrently.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Validation and Verification Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!