|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Vehicle Workshop Mechanic
Salary - competitive
Location - Dartford
Vehicle Workshop Mechanic needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading utilities and civil engineering company.
Benefits for the Vehicle Workshop Mechanic:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits & fantastic career progression
Purpose of the Vehicle Workshop Mechanic:
The Vehicle Workshop Mechanic is responsible for the repair, service and maintenance of various vehicles that range from cars up to 3.5 ton transits.
Some of the main duties the Vehicle Workshop Mechanic will include:
* Service and maintain all company assets
* Maintain a high level of customer service
* Ensure that all vehicles are repaired in a timely manor
* Ensure that all necessary paperwork is filled out correctly
* Assist other members of the team
What you need to be the successful Vehicle Workshop Mechanic:
* NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds or equivalent in vehicle maintenance
* A good understanding of Diesel engines
* Ability to analyse problems and fault find
* Prioritisation and responsibility skills
* Good communicator.
* Ford Experience preferred but not essential
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Vehicle Workshop Mechanic to progress their career within the Utilities industry.