|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Verification & Validation Lead
Rate: Dependent Upon Experience (Day Rate)
Term: 8 Months
Key Skills: Verification & Validation, IV&V, Nuclear, Modelling, Strategy, Infrastructure, Test, FPGA, MathWorks, Simulink, DOORS, Systems Modelling, Design, Customer, Client, Electronic Systems, Simulation, Requirements, SQEP
An experienced Verification & Validation Lead is required to play a key role in defining interfaces and align processes throughout the safety protection system design lifecycle, on a civilian nuclear program, between the internal design team, the customer and the customer Instrumentation and Control team. You will be developing and writing plans and processes as necessary while working with US based partners in developing plans that will shape the team, including strategy, location, infrastructure and test facilities.
So, what will you be doing as a Verification & Validation Lead?
- IV&V methodology is to be model based verification
- Define interfaces between design and IV&V and align processes
- Assess current design processes and establish plans to bridge gaps
- Establish test facilities requirements including test equipment, maintenance, test platforms, simulation tools and integration test requirements
- Establish resource SQEP profiles and team structure
- Lead the IV&V team as it is established
What are we looking for in our next Verification & Validation Lead?
- Have a sound understating of generic systems engineering processes
- Have a strong knowledge of Systems Modelling
- Have practical experience in the verification of electronic systems and system elements
- Have an understanding, experience and implantation of auditable, formal, controlled and correct interfaces
- Be capable for reviewing and providing technical comments on project governance documentation
- Experience of the verification of FPGA based system elements and systems
- Be familiar with MathWorks Model-Based Design and Verification - Simulink
- Have Nuclear Industry exposure
- Have the ability to travel to the USA for extended periods of time
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Verification & Validation Lead, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Verification & Validation Lead, hit that apply button now!
BPSS clearance or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.