|Location: Amsterdam||Salary: €150000 - €160000 per annum + + Comp|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Vice Principal - Real Estate Investment
€150,000 - €160,000 + Bonus Package
A new opportunity for a Vice Principal, based in Amsterdam, working within the real estate investments sector.
You will need to have a strong track record of transaction experience from the industrial and logistic space.
The successful Vice Principal will be a highly resourceful team player with the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, will possess strong communication skills, and can appropriately prioritize multiple tasks subject to project-specific timelines.
Responsibilities of the Vice Principal include:
- Using market knowledge and experience to source and support investment opportunities on behalf of the company.
- Contributing to the overall production for the Investment Team.
- Assisting the Investment Team in formulating market-specific strategies in terms of implementation and execution.
- Responsible for sourcing new investment opportunities and leading the transaction process from start to finish.
- Responsible for Investment Committee Memorandums, as well as other investment or market specific materials that might be used through the reporting process.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Undergraduate degree with an excellent academic background with real estate transaction experience, strong analytical skills, with industrial or logistics investment exposure.
- Fluency in German or Dutch required
- Experience of working across Germany, Netherlands, Central Europe
- Proficiency with Argus DCF or AE
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to verify the accuracy of one's own work.
- Team player with a pro-active approach and the ability to work with all members of the organization.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.