|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £12 - £16 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Job Title: VRS Supervisor
Location: Kent - Commutable from Rochester, Maidstone, Gravesend
Hourly Rate: £12 - £16p/h
Hours: 40 p/w
Key Skills: Safe Systems of Work, Barrier, Restraint, Vehicle, Repair, Hazard, Debris, Safety, CSCS, SSSTS, High Speed Road, HSRN, NHSS, Supervisor
An experienced VRS Supervisor is required to carry out an active role in ensuring VRS crews are suitably briefed and working to SSoW at all times.
So, what will you be doing as a VRS Supervisor?
- Carry out regular start of shift and end of shift Site Briefings
- Assist in ensuring the safe and efficient running of the team to budget and reflect the image of the company
- Assist with programme, allocation, manage and record staffing, plant and material resources on a daily basis
- Ensure all operational staff discharge their duties in accordance with company procedures
- Responsible/accountable for the safety and welfare of all staff under your control
- Assist with the review and updating of SSoW to ensure the highest quality of works are provided
What are we looking for in our next VRS Supervisor?
- Valid CSCS (Supervisor)
- SSSTS (Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme
- Experience of leading and supervising staff to achieve targets
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Possess a working knowledge and experience of NHSS standards
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills & experience APPLY NOW!