|Location: Aylesford, Kent||Salary: attractive salary & benefits|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Warehouse Administrator / Operative / Storesperson
** Attractive salary and benefits on offer - contact me for full details **
I am currently looking for a Warehouse Administrator / Operative, on behalf of my major civils client. The role will be a mixure of working on warehouse floor and in the office, performing administrative duties ( 60 % office / 40 % warehouse).
Your role as Warehouse Administrator / Operative / Storesperon is to:
- Manage stock - order and book equipment to jobs
- Running reports, processing invoices
- Store equipment on pallets for jobs
- Keep warehouse clear, tidy and safe
- Keep database up to date, inputting data onto systems - stock control
Requirements for Warehouse Administrator / Operative / Storesperson role:
- Must have worked in an office, using systems to input data etc.
- Warehouse / Stock control experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Fork lift licence would be preferable
If you would like to apply for the Warehouse Administrator / Operative / Storesperson role, contact Brogan or send your CV ASAP.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.