|Location: Weymouth, Dorset||Salary: £1 per hour + rate to be discussed|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Rosie Bayliss|
For this role you must be eligible for security clearance which means you need to only own a British Passport and you must not have been out of the country for more than six months in the last five years.
Warehouse Administrator needed for a leading electronics company based in Weymouth. We are looking for someone with administrator experience, who has excellent attention to detail. This role is in an office environment working within a small team. Full training and support can be offered.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Warehouse Administrator will include:
* General Administrative Support
* Meeting coordination including scheduling rooms, refreshments, teleconferences, clearances and visit requests
* Ensure that appropriate meeting rooms are booked and agenda's visit notices, catering, car parking are in place as required
* Making printed material available for the meetings e.g. Project Reviews and Customer meeting
* Presenting documentation for signature/attention
* Assist with correspondence including follow-up to project personnel in UK and Australia
* Meeting and greeting external visitors
* Ensure checked delivery paperwork from suppliers and other sources are booked into the system within 24 hours of receipt
* Ensure that the system is updated accordingly on any issues and transfers and that documentation is maintained and stored correctly
* Ensure orders, picks and requisitions are satisfied and that transactions are correctly recorded within the system to maintain the accuracy of the stock file.
What you need to be the successful Warehouse Administrator:
In order to be the successful Warehouse Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Proven experience in an administrative role in a very busy environment including travel arrangement and diary management
* Strong organizational skills are required as is the ability to multitask and priotise a busy workload whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
* Good communication skills are required
* IT skill set; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Adobe Professional and along with good typing skills
* Self motivated
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.