|Location: Battle, East Sussex, England||Salary: Up to £10 per hour + Other Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Static/Workshop role based in Battle
40 hours per week Monday to Friday + Overtime + Bonus
Looking for someone to start immediately
Warehouse Operative needed for a Bespoke Manufacturer based in Battle who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Warehouse Operative that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
The successful candidate would have a relevant experience working within a warehouse and have a keen interest in within the manufacturing sector
- Salary: £10ph
- Lots of overtime available
- Bonus Scheme
- Assisting the quality control department
- Assist in carrying out the quality control of completed manufactured goods
- Assist in carrying out the quality control of completed powder coated goods
- Wrapping and packing of all finished goods for large steel/timber products (Products can be heavy)
- Following the goods in and out process
- Organising and maintaining stock material
- Yard management
- Managing their time and recording all work accurately on the time sheets provided
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Operative! If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.