|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £1 per hour + Competitive hourly rate offered - please discuss|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Rosie Bayliss|
For this role you must be eligible for security clearance which means you need to only own a British Passport and you must not have been out of the country for more than six months in the last five years.
Warehouse Operative needed for a leading defence company based in High Wycombe who are looking to employ a Warehouse operative with previous storeman experience in an engineering, defence or electronics company and preferably a fork lift licence.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Warehouse operative will include:
* Progress Stock reduction for disposal & item location improvements.
* Conformance with procedures & processes within the dept.
* Identify areas where new standards or procedures may be required.
* Maintain documentation controls in support of the stores process.
* Undertake any additional tasks as assigned by supervisor.
What you need to be the successful Warehouse Operative:
In order to be the successful Warehouse Operative and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Physically fit
* Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Previous stores and/or Material handling experience in a defence, engineering or electronics company
* Preferably a forklift licence (this is not essential)
* Experience within a defense or aerospace or engineering or electronics warehouse
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.