|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £19000 - £19500 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Warehouse Operative needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Bedfordshire. They're looking to employ an experienced Warehouse Operative with an in-depth knowledge of will be required to perform manual picking duties, receiving duties which will require a fork lift licence and the use of other mechanical devices.
The successful Warehouse Operative will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £19,500 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Contributed Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- 9-day Fortnight
- Life Assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Warehouse Operative will include:
- Perform manual picking duties.
- Receiving duties which will require a fork lift licence.
- Accurately capture data and input on to the stores data system.
- Performs stock cycle counts.
- Stock movements and issuing products to the customer.
What you need to be the successful Warehouse Operative:
In order to be the successful Warehouse Operative and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Ideally having worked in a stores manufacturing / engineering background
- RDT (Barcode scan device)
- SAP experience required
- Microsoft office
- Goods in experience
- Cycle counting
- Counterbalance forklift truck licence required (but training can be given if required)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The position also requires a high level of attention to detail.
- Previous experience of working in a high-pressured stores engineering environment
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.