|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
3 Month Contract
Warehouse Operative needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Buckinghamshire on an initial 3-month contract. They're looking to employ an experienced Warehouse Operative To assist the picking teams at both Buckinghamshire and Greenford sites, picking, decanting & processing of kits.
The second reason is to assist with loading the carousel, which was installed over 6 months ago. Lack of resource and time has prohibited staff from carrying out this task. This will involve stock checking the parts, transfer onto the system and location on the carousel.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Warehouse Operative will include:
* Assist with the picking of kits across both sites
* Accurately capture data and input on to the stores data system.
* Performs stock cycle counts.
* Stock movements and issuing products to the customer.
What you need to be the successful Warehouse Operative:
In order to be the successful Warehouse Operative and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Computer literate with good basic computer skills
* Good level of numeracy and accuracy
* Hold a driving licence
* Be able to commute between sites
* Ability to be SC cleared
* Good attention to detail
* Good level of accuracy
* Able to work unsupervised for periods of time and remain focused
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.