|Location: Bristol||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jack Pleon|
Weapons Systems Integration Engineer
This contract will suit someone who is a systems/integration engineer with a background of weapons and weapons system integration onto helicopters and storage and handling of air weapons on warships.
What experience you need to be the successful Weapons Systems Integration Engineer:
Ideally you will have had experience within the following:
- Co-ordinate Weapons/Aircraft platform integration activities for FASGW onto the Wildcat helicopter
- Manage the modification process with SHIPS for FASGW modifications to T23 and T45 Air Weapons Magazines
- Day-to-day management of Wildcat Environmental Data Gathering trials
- Reacting to ad-hoc integration tasks.
- Liaising with FASGW(L) and FASGW(H) to address emergent integration issues
For more information on the role and the rates. Please apply now!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Weapons Systems Integration Engineer position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.