|Location: Luton, Bedfordshire||Salary: £40000 - £48000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sian Driscoll|
Software Developer (Web)
Salary: £40,000 to £48,000
Currently looking for a Software Developer (Web) to work for a well-established engineering company that specialise in Automation and Control projects, within the automotive and aviation industries, based in Luton.
Although the role is primarily based in Luton, the successful candidate will be required to regularly travel to other locations within the UK and worldwide, therefore a valid passport and full UK driving licence is mandatory.
Some of the general specification and requirements of the Software Developer (Web) will include:
- You will have between 2 - 5years experience primarily developing web-based intranet applications.
- Knowledge of self-hosting services, messaging, a general understanding of enterprise IT and networks
- An exposure to SCRUM/Agile methodologies would be an advantage, but not essential.
- C# (Dot NET framework 4 or better)
- 2-5 years developing web applications in an intranet-based environment
- Visual Studio & TFS
- Microsoft SQL Server (writing and optimising SQL queries)
- SOA exposure (pref. Micro Services)