|Location: Maidstone, Kent||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 12 days ago|
My Client based in Maidstone are looking for a Web Developer- C#/Asp.net/MVC. They are looking to pay between £30,000-£40,000 + benefits.
- Flexible working
- Staff bonus scheme
- Opportunities to gain professional qualifications and additional training
- 22 days' annual leave (increasing to 25 over three years)
- Extra days leave to celebrate your birthday (after 1-year service)
- Employee of the Month
- Quarterly Nights Outs
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to online learning portals
About the role:
You will report to the Head of Web Development and will be involved in full stack development of websites/applications.
What we are looking for:
Passion, commitment, enthusiasm, proactiveness, commitment to lifelong learning and flexibility are all essential qualities that we look for in our staff. Our minimum requirements for the role are:
- 2+ years commercial experience in ASP.NET MVC/Web Forms
- Experience with SQL Server/Knowledge of relational databases
- A desire for writing clean code and adhering to best practices and an eagerness to develop coding skills and adapt to new technologies.
Additional requirements for the role are experience in:
- Web APIs
- JS Framework experience preferably React.js
- Version Control and unit testing experience
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.