|Location: London, England||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
SC Cleared Developer - Remote working possibe
Web Applicartions Developer required for Beta phases of a records project. Responsible for developing the service prototype into live, integrating gov.uk/pay and gov.uk/notify and establishing a search tool for record in line with the Government Digital Service Standard, Government Technology Code of Practice and Government Digital Service Design Manual.
- Experience working alongside a user researcher and technical architect using user centred design practices to ensure user stories and user research are at the heart of product design
- Proven ability to seign services to meet valid user needs including planning, designing and conducting usability testing of prototypes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication including strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence external partners, suppliers and stakeholders
- Proven experience in use of service-based technologies such as SOAP, RESTful APIs, XML and JSON
- Experience of working using Agile Methodology
- Experience Delivering outputs in line with Government Digital Service Design and Manual and Government Technology code of practice and assessment process
- Experience of deploying and building web applications on Cloud Foundry using buildpacks and the CLI
- Experience of developing products to meet the needs of assisted digital users to ensure teh service is designed to enable a maximum digital take up.
- Proven experience of iterative product development based on user needs and stories
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.