|Location: Pulborough||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 6 days ago|
x2 Welder/Fabricator - Permanent
Static/Workshop role based in Pulborough
Fantastic training available
Looking for someone to start ASAP
Welder needed for a Bespoke Manufacturer based in Pulborough who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Welder that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks. To work in a busy workshop environment and someone who has a background welding MIG & TIG
The successful candidate would have a relevant experience within MIG. TIG & Stick Welding and have a keen interest in within Engineering.
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 OTE
- Company Pension Scheme (after qualifying service)
- Free parking
- Free tea and Coffee
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays pro rata
- Fantastic business to work for
- Great Training available
Some of the main duties of the Welder/Fabricator will include:
- To (MIG/TIG) weld a variety of materials to a fine tolerance.
- To fabricate parts and assemblies, to a high standard, as required.
- To be able to perform certificated welds and keep up to date with relevant WQTC.
- To be able to read and interpret technical drawings.
- To ensure all equipment and tooling is functioning to achieve the required results for the operations undertaken.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Welder/Fabricator! If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.