|Location: Wimbledon, London||Salary: £12 - £15 per hour + overtime available|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Andriana Panayi|
Welder / Fabricator
3 months - Permanent
£12 - £15 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Welder / Fabricator to work in a busy workshop for an expanding company, manufacturing grilles, railings and automated gates. Shifts are 40 hours a week minimum, Monday to Friday with plenty of overtime available.
This is a full time position with the opportunity to go permanent for the ideal Welder / Fabricator with immediate start available.
Requirements of Welder / Fabricator:
* At least 3 years' experience in structural steelwork industry
* Mig & Tig welding experience is essential
* Full UK driver's licence
* Able to understand and work from shop fabrication drawings
* Must be able to operate workshop machinery in a safe and efficient manner
Desirable attributes of Welder / fabricator:
* Coded welder
* Drill line & Plasma Cutting experience (Training provided to the right applicant)
* Able to work well in a team as well as using own initiative to work alone.
General duties of Welder / Fabricator
* Working from shop fabrication drawings
* Plating and tacking up assemblies
* Competent in the handling and moving heavy structural beams using a gantry crane
* Saw cutting
If you are interested and suitable for this role don't hesitate to apply as they will get you started ASAP!