|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: £150 - £160 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Windows 10 rollout Analyst - 3 month Contract
Windows 10 rollout Analyst is required for a 3 month contract by our client based in East Sussex, who are looking for an experienced Windows 10 rollout Analyst with an in-depth knowledge of Windows 10 rollouts; building new PC's & laptop's to Windows 10 and configure.
What the role of Windows 10 rollout Analyst entails:
- Building new PC's and Laptop's to Windows 10 and configure
- Upgrading PC's and Laptop's hardware (RAM and SS) before installing Windows 10
- Box, dispatch and returns equipment
- Update inventory
- Provide first point of support for internal staff during rollout
- Provide telephone support for homebased staff to swap over equipment and logon
- Escalate issues to 3rd line support
In order to be the successful Windows 10 rollout Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Good time management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise incoming workload
- Windows 10 roll out background would be desirable
- Relevant experience with a proven track record in a similar role
- Hardware build background would be desirable
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Windows 10 rollout Analyst. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.