|Location: Oxfordshire, England||Salary: £25000 - £34000 per annum + Pension|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Windows Systems Administrator
Windows Systems Administrator needed for a leading organisation in its field based in Oxfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced Windows Systems Administrator with an in-depth knowledge of Windows desktop & Server administration and a good understanding of networking
The successful Windows Systems Administrator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £25,000 - £34,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
Some of the main duties of the Windows Systems Administrator will include:
* Develop and manage a system architecture as a template for new systems.
* Workstation and domain administration.
* Liaising with users, suppliers and developers to integrate and support data-acquisition and control systems as specified by users.
* Front-line support and problem-solving
What you need to be the successful Windows Systems Administrator:
* Significant experience of managing Windows PC systems.
* Detailed understanding of PC workstation and server administration.
* Experience with use and deployment of Disaster Recovery (DR) processes.
* Good understanding of networking.
* Outgoing personality suitable for working in a diverse team.
* Excellent communication skills.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Windows Systems Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!