|Location: Hertfordshire, England||Salary: £12 - £13 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Works Scheduler
Salary: £12 - £13p/h
Key Skills: Scheduler, Planning, Highways, Utilities, Construction, Planning, Enquires, Customer Service, CPA, Scheduling, Excel, Spreadsheets, Databases Asset Management, Monitoring Systems
An experienced Works Scheduler is required to program works and allocate to operational staff in line with company procedures and requirements in assuring that all works are completed within time and in the most cost-effective way.
So, what will you be doing as a Works Scheduler?
- Scheduling works and ensuring databases are kept up to date at all times
- Capturing of all incoming enquiries and prioritise works
- Closing down of actions/enquires that do not need to be actioned
- Ensure description and location fields in each job are accurate and provide enough information for works to be carried out first time
- Running of permitting reports daily from CPA to highlight any anomalies or system errors
- Management of performance dashboards
What are we looking for in our next Works Scheduler?
- Previous experience within the Highways, Utilities, Construction sector
- Good knowledge of Fault Management Databases, Asset Management Systems and Monitoring Systems
- Excellent all-round IT Skills - Excel spreadsheets essential
- Reliable & wants to learn!
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Works Scheduler, this is the opportunity for you!