|Location: Woking||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 11 days ago|
WPF / C# Developer
WPF Developer is required by our client based in Surrey who are recruiting for a WPF Developer with solid development experience with WPF, C#, Entity, SQL, JSon, ASP.NET Development.
As a WPF / C# Developer you will be working fulltime from home.
As a WPF / C# Developer able to take a requirement and turn it into a solution within agreed timescales and to exacting standards.
The role will suit an experienced WPF / C# Developer with a track record of successful delivery of high-quality and robust code
WPF / C# Developer you will receive the following benefits:
* 35 hour working week
* Private healthcare scheme, subject to qualifying employment period and scheme eligibility
* Stakeholder pension opportunities, subject to scheme qualification criteria
* 25 days holiday per year
As a WPF / C# Developer Responsibilities:
* Build high quality, scalable, performant and secure web applications.
* Problem solver by nature who enjoys working with complex technical and functional requirements.
* Write well-defined, maintainable and testable code.
* Passion for technology and a desire to learn and personally grow own career.
* Recommend improvements to existing software applications through R&D and innovations.
* Be pro-active in identifying technical risks.
* Work as part of an agile development team, participating in daily stand ups, sprint planning and estimation.
* Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
WPF / C# Developer Essential Skills:
* Entity Framework Core
* Reporting: SSIS/SSRS
Data storage technologies:
* Core Microsoft SQL database skills (table design, views, stored procedures, TSQL)
* Working with JSON
* Working with Visual Studio, TFS, or similar
* Experience working with data driven, software development models
* Good communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent attention to detail
WPF / C# Developer Desirable Requirements:
* ASP.NET MVC/WebApi experience
* Client-side UI framework knowledge (e.g. Kendo)
* Knowledge of SQL server performance tuning techniques including: index and query plan analysis, query refactoring, optimisation.
* Expanse of other technical experience; such as: Identity server, .NET Core, Xamarin, Release Management.
* Knowledge of secure application design, e.g. OWASP
* Azure application design and architecture
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.