|Location: London, England||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Pension|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
XML Connectivity support needed for a leading travel organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced XML connectivity Support analyst to be the main technical point of contact for partners providing support and technical assistance from development through to production.
The successful XML Connectivity engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Cycle scheme
* Season ticket loan
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the XML connectivity engineer will include:
* Work closely with the E-commerce and technology teams to drive best practice of feeds
* Take ownership of B2B XML / API processes and strategies
* Prioritise all B2B XML / API speicifications to customers
* Provide ongoing troubleshooting and solutions support
* To fully understand reservation systems, XML capabilites, back office systems and feeds reproduce information.
What you need to be the successful:
In order to be the successful and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Strong XML connectivity troubleshooting skills.
* Knowledge of Web Services, SOAP, REST, XSD & XSLT feed processes
* Excellent writen and oral communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience working within e-travel, travel or hotel industry
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.