|Location: Newbury||Salary: £20000 - £28000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Walmisley||Job Published: 10 days ago|
IT Support Desk Engineer
£20,000 - £28,000
If you are an IT engineer with at least 2 years support experience then this role could be for you. I am recruiting for 1st/2nd line engineer to join a very successful business in their UK head quarters to work closely with customers and in house staff on IT queries.
- Providing IT Support to clients and in-house team members
- Being the first point of contact for any technical queries
- Working closely with the sales and service team.
- To provide hardware and software support to the service department and external customers.
- Assist with PDI (pre delivery inspection) of new instruments.
- Link into customers PC's via TeamViewer or secure N3 link.
- Windows 10
- Microsoft products
- 2 years' experience in a service desk environment
- Good customer service
This role is ideal for someone wanting to progress their IT skills in a busy IT support department. The position will also be Monday to Friday working 8:30 - 17:00 which is a good timetable to have. Full training on the in house products and services will also be provided.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.