Our Umbrella PSL
One of the main decisions every contractor has to make is whether to set up their own limited company or get paid through an umbrella company. However, with so many competing suppliers out there it can be difficult to know where to go.
Gold Group have built working relationships with a number of key suppliers in order to provide reliable and affordable payroll services to all of our contractors, while ensuring full compliance with HMRC.
Please see below our list of preferred suppliers, each company name heading contains a link to their website. We have specially agreed rates with each of them so please make sure you reference Gold Group when you speak to them:
Liberty Bishop offers a fast and professional service that is fully compliant with HMRC. Their friendly and experienced team are committed to being accurate in their work.
Liberty Bishop’s umbrella company takes the hassle out of contracting. When using the umbrella company, it becomes our responsibility to ensure that you are taxed correctly and to provide you with all of the security of being an employee under a contract of employment. All of the administrative responsibility of running your own company is taken away from you when you’re not running your own company and are instead someone else’s employee! Here are some of the additional benefits:
- Security of being an employee
- Payment under PAYE (so no end of year tax liabilities to worry about)
- All inclusive standard insurance coverage
- Reduced administration
- Dedicated account manager to ensure you are paid prompty and correctly.
Liquid Friday's friendly Head Office team are hooked on providing excellent support and are fully focused on getting you paid correctly on time, every time. You will have a dedicated Account Manager, benefit from leading insurance cover and have access to support and advice Monday to Friday,8am to 7pm.
To reward Liquid Friday employees they’ve put together an industry leading package, including:
- great rates
- provision of allowable expenses,
- flexible holiday arrangements
- competitive Pension Scheme
- access to Liquid Perks; a fantastic Employee Reward scheme giving our Employees over £800 per year in savings
Working for yourself has never been easier. Once you’ve signed up with Brookson’s umbrella company service, you no longer have to worry about managing your finances or keeping track of modern tax legislation. Giving you peace of mind and making your life as a contractor significantly easier, providing all the tools and support you could possibly need.
Key benefits are:
Quick and easy set up that costs you nothing
- Same day payments with a text message notification
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Access to advise and support 6 days a week
- View your accounts 24/7 vi the online portal
- Employee benefit scheme offering perks, rewards and discounts
-For self employed workers within the constuction industry only-
The Guild has been involved with the Construction Industry Scheme (“CIS”) since 1997 and no other business has more experience than us in ensuring its smooth operation with contractors and subcontractors.
The Guild employs over seventy staff to include numerous foreign language speakers and in-house tax, accountancy and legal teams. Beware of imitations as The Guild’s approach and staunch commitment to genuine self-employment is unique.
The Guild invests heavily in tax and legal compliance and, with its years of experience and strong credit rating, clients benefit from the peace of mind that comes with being in a safe pair of hands.
- They will chase up your paperwork
- Available to take calls after hours and at weekends
- They can speak to you in up to 12 different languages
- Advice on health and safety issues