|Location: Brighton||Salary: £16000 - £22000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Walmisley||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Service Desk Engineer
If you come from a managed service provider background, and seek a change then this IT Support role is ideal for you. This position will be working with a professional team, providing a range of support. The position will be ideal for someone looking to develop their technical skills as you will have the opportunity to learn and develop.
- Acting as first point of contact for any customer
- Providing time frames on when a problem can be solved
- Servers and virtualisation support including desktop, network hardware and working with the cloud.
- A desirable trait will have experience in running and technically delivering projects such as server migrations and Office 365
- Providing high levels of customer service to both customers and colleagues.
The ideal candidate will have a good selection of the following:
- At least 1 year experience working in an MSP environment
- Windows Server skills, DHCP & DNS
- Microsoft Exchange (installing & migrating)
- Knowledge of Hyper V/VMWare
- Online and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Infrastructure: setting up VPNs, firewalls and WAPs
- Connectivity: broadband, leased lines etc
- RMM and PSA
This is a great opportunity for someone within the IT Support industry to join an outgoing organization where you will have the chance to develop your technical skills and work within a range of new projects.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.