|Location: Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex||Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Walmisley|
If you want to progress a career within IT then look no further, as I am working on a 1st Line Support role with my well-respected client in Sussex. In this role you will, provide 1st line support to customers for a range of queries including IT services and telephony. This role is ideal for someone with good customer service skills as you will be the first point of contact.
- To provide 1st line support to customers for Telephony, Data and IT Services.
- To understand and confidently investigate LAN faults in relation to DSL Broadband installs, telephony and IT set up.
- Answer the phone within the agreed target time and as a minimum, to meet any agreed personal call targets.
- To diagnose, log, action and follow through to resolution all faults, including escalations whilst keeping the customer informed of progress.
- Be able to identify when a fault cannot be fixed remotely and route straight into Field Engineering Co-ordinator for booking.
- To update your line manager on any outstanding faults or that have breached their SLT, in a timely manner.
- To adhere and contribute to the company's quality system and processes, and their maintenance.
- Actively contribute to and promote the use of best practice and continual service improvement within the team.
- 1st line / Service Desk Support Experience
- Strong customer service ability
- Good interest in IT
- Enthusiastic to learn
This role is perfect for someone looking to grow their IT career in a fast paced environment where you will learn from a range of experienced professionals.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.