|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Technology, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alii Thorogood|
1st Line IT Support
1st Line IT Support needed for a technology organisation based in Farnborough who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded 1st Line IT Support that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge in managing tickets and technical issues across the IT helpdesk.
Due to location, candidates must have own transport.
This position is designed to help train and progress candidates through their career, and give opportunity to move into senior roles.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the 1st Line IT Support will include:
- Providing technical support across the client's customers
- Logging fault reports on calls, and escalating to technical teams as required
- Active Directory management and administration
What experience you need to be the successful 1st Line IT Support:
- Previous experience of at least 1 year within a similar position
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of Active Directory
PLEASE NOTE - BPSS Clearance to be obtained prior to start; SC Clearance to be obtained once in post
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a 1st Line IT Support to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.