|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nicholas Walmisley|
1st Line Support
East Grinstead, West Sussex
Do you have experience working within an IT Support role? Have you entered the new year wanting a new challenge? Are you keen to work in an environment that will have a range of different tasks? If yes then this 1st Line Support role is ideal for you.
- Raise support issues and manage the day to day relationship with the external systems support partner.
- Provide prompt and courteous support to end users.
- Co-ordinate support for a network of home workers.
- Periodic onsite visits to home works to confirm work space suitability.
- Collate and distribute periodic reports on support tickets.
- Assist in resolution of any system issues
- Drive and support the delivery of agreed targets, working with colleagues to achieve company goals
The successful applicant will have:
- 1st line support experience
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and an outgoing, approachable personality
- Ability to demonstrate accountability and ownership
- Ability to work in a busy and pressured environment
- Hardworking and able to learn quickly new procedures and business disciplines
- Flexible approach to team work as well as self-starter able to work on own
This is a great opportunity for a 1st Line Support engineer to join an organization that will offer a variety of challenges and the chance to learn and develop your own experience.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.