|Location: Camden, London||Salary: £24000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Walmisley|
1st Line Service Desk Support, £24,000 - £30,000
Do you have experience working within IT support in an MSP environment? Do you have exposure to Azure and cloud-based technologies? If you do then this role will be ideal. Working with a large MSP based in Central London that are looking to expand their support team.
The successful applicant will have a strong passion within IT, including experience working at 1st or 2nd Line support. Due to the role being heavily customer focused it is vital that you have excellent communication skills to explain queries.
- Be the first point of contact for clients with technical queries over the phone and ticketing system.
- Liaising with clients throughout the lifecycle of the service ticket, ensuring issues are closed off and communicated to clients.
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of technical issues.
- Manage multiple tickets at any one time based on priority.
- Attend client sites when needed to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Keep the Service Knowledge Management System (SKMS) up to date.
- Have the opportunity to work on projects such as software rollouts
- Proven experience within an IT support-based role. MSP desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Have troubleshooting techniques.
- High motivation and development skills.
- A good understanding of all Microsoft Windows platforms in particular 8/8.1/10.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites and Microsoft Office 365.
- Basic technical understanding of networks: WAN and LAN Connectivity, including routers, firewalls and security.
- Working knowledge of antivirus software and spam filtering systems
This is a great opportunity for an experienced 1st Line Support engineer to join a successful MSP.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.