|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £16000 - £18000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Walmisley||Job Published: 9 days ago|
1st Line Support - £16,000 - £18,000
Are you looking to break into the IT market? Have a passion for technology? If this is you then get in touch as I am working on a 1st Line Support role within the East Grinstead area. This role will be great for someone with IT experience, or someone coming from a customer service background looking to break into IT.
- Provide effective 1st line support to our customer base with a view to efficient and swift incident resolution
- Communicate clearly and efficiently through multiple channels
- Ensure all calls are answered, logged within the company's systems and resolved or escalated appropriately
- To troubleshoot and provide recommended workarounds/fixes to problems
- To investigate and advise with customer implementations and rollout requirements
- Meet performance measures which contribute directly towards areas of user care, satisfaction and quality
The successful applicant will have:
- Able to deal with high pressure, high stress environments.
- An excellent communicator able to discuss technical issues to a varying audience.
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above are required. Maths and English essential.
- Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word)
- Base SQL Knowledge.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.