|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
1st Line / 2nd Line Support Engineer
1st Line / 2nd Line Support Engineer needed for a leading managed financial services provider organisation who are looking to employ an experienced 1st Line / 2nd Line Support Engineer based in Cheltenham.
As a 1st Line / 2nd Line Support Engineer you will be part of a team responsible for the support of a financial services SaaS platform.
The successful 1st Line / 2nd Line Support Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
- 25days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Sports and social events
- Casual Dress
- Open planned office
Some of the main duties of the 1st Line / 2nd Line Support Engineer will include:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line IT support.
- Manage and maintain critical IT infrastructure, services & Software.
- Solve problems using Innovative IT Solutions.
- Aid with patching of critical SaaS Systems.
- Work with 3rd Line support to help deliver Infrastructure ProjectsProvide high-level customer care and build relationships with customers
- Aid with software licensing, auditing and control.
- Enforce and promote security policy and security best practice.
- Take support requests (1st, 2nd) and log them in the CRM system
- Troubleshoot and resolve more complex issues from all escalations
- Accurately communicate the effectiveness of equipment and software relative to the technology strategy.
- Utilise the ticket logging system with accurate note logging and technical troubleshooting
- Work toward achieving team and company KPIs
- Determine root causes and implement short/ long term fixes where appropriate
In order to be the successful 1st Line / 2nd Line Support Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have most of the following:
- Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems.
- Active Directory Management and Group Policy.
- Office365 components and administration.
- Networking architecture.
- Corporate AV/Anti-Malware Solutions.
- Backup technologies.
- IT Security best practices.
- Patching and Security Remediation.
- Automated OS deployment.
1st Line / 2nd Line Support Engineer Qualifications Required:
- 5 GCSEs including Maths, Science and English at grade C or above.
- 2 A Levels (English/Computer Science or equivalent).
- CompTIA Certifications (A+, Security + or Network+).
- Microsoft or other professional IT certification.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a 1st Line / 2nd Line Support Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.