|Location: Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex||Salary: £24000 - £28000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Walmisley|
Do you have experience working with a variety of business' offering support? Do you have 2nd line engineer experience working with telecoms and IT? If you do then I have a role for you. I am working with a large IT Support business in the South East that have a role open for someone to join and utilise their skills in dealing with LAN faults and hosted telephone systems.
- To provide 2nd line support to customers including support to customers with physical and hosted telephone systems.
- Dealing with escalated queries from the 1st Line staff
- Provide training to other support staff when required.
- To understand and confidently investigate faults in relation to Broadband installs and telephony set up.
- Respond to queries in the agreed time scales
- To diagnose, log, action and follow through to resolution all faults, including escalations whilst keeping the customer informed of progress.
- Actively contribute to and promote the use of best practice and continual service improvement within the team.
- Contributing to the success of the Service Operations department and the Company.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience with Mac OS X, Linux & Android.
- Knowledge of LAN / WLAN
- Knowledge of PBX would be beneficial
- A demonstrable ability to follow process and build a reassuring rapport with customers.
- Cloud knowledge
- Windows Server Backup, Veeam, Symantec, Attix or StorageCraft.
- Experience with Cisco firewalls and switches.
- Experience with SQL, VOIP, SANS
- Customer service focused with an excellent telephone manner.
This is a good opportunity for an experienced 2nd Line Engineer to join a large IT Support organisation, to work with the best IT professionals.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.