|Location: Coventry||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Walmisley||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Do you have experience working with a variety of business' offering support? Do you have 2nd line engineer experience working with telecoms and IT? If you do then I have a role for you. I am working with a prestigious business in the West Midlands that have a role open for someone to join and utilise their skills in technology.
- To provide 2nd line support to customers including support to customers with physical and hosted telephone systems.
- Dealing with escalated queries from the 1st Line staff
- Provide training to other support staff when required.
- To understand and confidently investigate faults in relation to Broadband installs and telephony set up.
- Respond to queries in the agreed time scales
- To diagnose, log, action and follow through to resolution all faults, including escalations whilst keeping the customer informed of progress.
- Actively contribute to and promote the use of best practice and continual service improvement within the team.
- Contributing to the success of the Service Operations department and the Company.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience with Mac OS X, Linux & Android.
- Knowledge of LAN / WLAN
- Knowledge of PBX would be beneficial
- A demonstrable ability to follow process and build a reassuring rapport with customers.
- Cloud knowledge
- Windows Server Backup, Veeam, Symantec, Attix or StorageCraft.
- Experience with Cisco firewalls and switches.
- Experience with SQL, VOIP, SANS
- Customer service focused with an excellent telephone manner.
- An ability to deliver clear and articulate information to customers and colleagues adjusting language and detail to suit the audience, whether it is verbal or written.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.