|Location: Crawley||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Walmisley||Job Published: 15 days ago|
IT Support 2nd / 3rd Line
Are you a strong and enthusiastic IT Engineer with knowledge of Microsoft technologies? Do you have experience within an MSP? If this sounds like you then the role I have open would be great for you.
Working with an MSP that has a great client retention rate and wants to continue offering the best service as they grow. This role is a new opening and will be very hands on with each client, where you will gain exposure to multiple technologies.
- Servers and virtualisation support including desktop, network hardware and working with the cloud.
- A desirable trait will have experience in running and technically delivering projects such as server migrations and Office 365
- Providing high levels of customer service to both customers and colleagues.
The ideal candidate will have a good selection of the following:
- 3+ years' experience working in an MSP environment
- Windows Server skills, DHCP & DNS
- Microsoft Exchange (installing & migrating)
- Hyper V/VMWare
- Online and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Infrastructure: setting up VPNs, firewalls and WAPs
- Connectivity: broadband, leased lines etc
- RMM and PSA
This is a great opportunity for someone within the IT Support industry to join an outgoing organization where you will have the chance to develop your technical skills and work within a range of new projects.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.