|Location: Horsham||Salary: £22000 - £28000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Walmisley||Job Published: 30 days ago|
IT Support Engineer
£22,000 - £28,000
Are you a motivated I.T professional that wants to join an exciting company that has seen year on year growth since forming under 10 years ago? Do you want to be within a managed service provider that gets great client feedback, repeat business and strong relationships that also gives full care and attention to their staff? If you answered YES then the IT Support Engineer role I am recruiting for will be ideal.
Looking for someone with a couple of years IT support experience to join a professional IT team that offer fully managed services including, Manged I.T, Communications and Print services to a range of clients across the UK.
- Respond to either first line support or end user software or hardware queries via email, phone or face to face.
- After identifying the issue, you will talk the first line support staff or end user through the required steps to resolution or escalate to third line support as and when necessary.
- Work with the I.T Manager and wider support team to ensure any recurring technical issues are addressed and any training or documentation requirements are identified and implemented.
- Update the ticketing system, ensuring the call has been logged and all notes, progress and required actions have been input promptly and accurately.
- Continuously improve knowledge and understanding across the various software and hardware technologies supported by the team.
- Maintain a strong customer focus at all times.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Previous experience in working in an I.T support role whether this is internal I.T or outsourced I.T is essential.
- Educational Requirements - GCSE/A Levels/Degree
- Ability to problem solve within a technical environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong customer service approach and team player.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in dynamic work environment.
This role will provide an exciting opportunity to work within a growing company with ambitious goals, with this role in particular providing growth and training opportunities within a fun and hardworking culture.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.