|Location: London||Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jack Gardner||Job Published: 6 days ago|
Customer Support Technician London, UK
Who we are:
We are a full-fibre broadband provider with £250m of investment. We are rolling out a 10Gbps FTTP networks and have a plan to cover a total of 1,000,000 premises bringing truly exceptional connectivity services to homes and businesses in the South of England. We want to improve lifestyles and enhance communities by instantly connecting people and businesses beyond today's broadband.
Who you are:
We are looking for forward thinking, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. You will be keen to learn, adaptable and excited to be part of our fast-growing organisation.
What we offer:
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days paid holiday.
- Private medical
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Screening
- Long Term Incentive Plan
About the Role:
Reporting to the Customer Care Technical Lead, the Technical Support Advisor will provide 2nd line technical support for our customers, customer care agents and installation engineers. The team will be supporting residential and business FTTP customers during core office and extended hours.
The customer care team sit alongside the installations team, allowing us to deliver seamless customer care remotely and onsite when required. The post holder will also have a close working relationship with the installation engineers.
Working closely with the Customer Care Technical Lead, the Technical Support Advisor will ensure our customer care team and installation engineers can provide the highest levels of service through:
- Technical Assessment and testing of new products and services
- Timely access to high quality knowledge and processes
- Technical Training and coaching
- Technical support from the post holder
- Identification and resolution of repeat issues.
Providing a 2nd line escalation route for customers, handling both direct customer contact and internal support for Customer Care agents and Installation Engineers
Delivering thorough and robust troubleshooting of customer issues, handling the more complex technical aspects of broadband and customer's equipment
Provide a link to 3rd line support / NOC engineers within the technology team.
Experience of 1st/2nd line technical support for customers (B2B or B2C) with a focus on networking (LAN / WAN / Wireless)
- Residential Router Technology
- Residential Wireless Technologies
- End User devices (Win 10, Android, iOS etc)
- Familiarity with FTTP and networking concepts
- Proven ability to rapidly understand root causes of complex issues and deliver solutions that customers can understand.
- Using support ticketing tools (Service Now / Freshdesk / Zendesk or ideally Salesforce)
- Excellent written communication skills - able to distill complex technical ideas into customer facing self-service documents
- Adaptable communication style - can help novice customers and influence senior technical teams.
- Calm and methodical approach to problem solving
- Highly customer focused
- Ability to manage own time, balancing between reactive customer issues and proactive improvements.
- Curious about how technology works, with a passion to learn
- Adtran ONTs and Routers
- Working towards CCNA, JNCIA, CompTIA Network+ or similar
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.