|Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery
|Contact: Hannah Vincent
|Job Published: 25 days ago
2nd Line Support Engineer
Are you a talented IT professional looking for an exciting opportunity to showcase your skills? We are seeking a proactive and customer-focused 2nd Line Support Engineer to join our client's dynamic team at a leading IT managed service provider company.
The successful candidate would desirably have a driving license as you will be required to visit clients' sites.
- Access to pool vehicles for work related activities
- Located on the seafront by the Lady Bee Marina with nearby cafes and beach
- 5 minutes from train station and bus routes
- Large modern air-conditioned office
- Friendly working environment with regular social events
- High spec workstation setups including Nitro chairs
- Free drinks and snacks
- Breakout area for pool, table tennis and air hockey.
- Holiday entitlement increases based on length of service
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the 2nd Line Support Engineer will include:
- Manage multiple tickets and projects
- Assisting technical support requests within the team and working on 2nd line tickets and projects.
- Keeping the IT documentation up to date
- Meet and exceed SLAs
- Ensure good communication to both customers and staff
- Direct reporting and working closely with the senior management team.
- This is an office based role. Some onsite works where required.
- Occasional overtime offered
What experience you need to be the successful 2nd Line Support Engineer:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Working in a pressurised environment handling multiple tickets and incoming requests
- Exceptional customer service skills and engagement.
- 2nd Line Service desk experience
- Experience of working with Microsoft technologies (incl. AD, Windows Server, DNS, DHCP, NPS)
- Experience of working with network technologies (Firewall, Switches, Routers, Wi-Fi)
- Experience in Cloud Solutions (Microsoft Office 365, Azure)
- Experience in Storage Solutions (NAS, SharePoint)
- Experience in Virtualisation Technologies (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Experience with RMM Management
- Experience with PSA Management
- Experience with Document Management Systems
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.